We are always looking to fill positions, although we have no immediate openings, feel free to send your resume, position seeking (brewing, bartending, cook) and hours desired/available to:
Current available positions:
SANDWICH GRILL COOK
- Meet and exceed guest and team member expectations by providing Legendary Service and team work.
- Report to work on time, as scheduled and in complete uniform as prescribed by your Supervisor
- Hands-on preparation of all sandwich items, including appetizers and sides.
- Ensure that recipe cards are followed, when available.
- Maintain par stock on all items used on Line; notify Supervisor daily of items to be requisitioned.
- Maintain a sanitary, organized work area and other assigned area per Chef’s list, including: a) grill, b) oven, c) prep cooler, d) slicer, e) General wipe-down of Line including shelves, f) Proper rotation of food products.
- Maintain the cleaning and organization of the coolers including proper rotation of products.
- Ensure that all food products are labeled, dated and put away after closing of Restaurant. These practices must be in compliance with all Summit County Health Department regulations.
- Every cook will be assigned an area of responsibility related to sandwich line, Bottom drawers of Line refrigerator, Refrigerators and Freezers.
- Closing Sandwich Cooks: Ensure that all food has been properly stored/refrigerated-cooled; responsible for surface area cleanup, dishes and floors before leaving at night.
- Be continually alert for the safety of all employees and guests, reporting any unsafe conditions to your immediate supervisor.
- Follow Summit County Health Department grooming and dress standards, minimize safety hazards by following all safety rules and procedures.
- Keep your Manager promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities asked of you in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Perform any other job duties as requested Executive Chef, GM or Manager on Duty.
- You will have the opportunity to recommend/implement the ‘sandwich of the week’ and also to figure out our specials based on inventory that needs moved.